Monday, May 04, 2015

Jericho





Joshua Blowing His Trumpet....





And the walls falling down!







As Rahab hangs her Scarlett Thread......



























Joshua Blowing His Horn



SAdB



I Will Change Your Name
By D.J. Butler

I will change your name
You shall no longer by called
Wounded, out cast Lonely or afraid
I will change your name


Your new name shall be
Confidence, joyfulness
Overcoming One


Faithfulness, friend of God
One who seeks My Face





Change is... important in life because without it you
          can't grow
... without it there would be no seaside castles
     nestled in the midst of gardens
... no secret hideaways bursting with life
... no glorious resurrections, no brightly coloured
     eggs hidden in secret
           dark corners
               beneath a sea shell...
            in some seaside resort
          as the sun rises
              on a beautiful new day....



All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great & small
All things wise & wonderful
The LORD God Made Them All!



After a long barren winter I am a garden bursting
in bloom .... a lily of the Valley
     Suzanne Allison
           I will become myself

              As I really Am!

No comments: