Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another post about Owen

I may strike you as an excessively gushy aunt, but my nephew is so cute and adorable. There is an even cuter picture too, of him holding the chicks in his lap that can be found, like all cute pictures of this beautiful child, on my sister's blog. That is Karen Langelaar, married to the wonderful Clint Langelaar, father of Owen, this miracle baby. Among Owen's habits are jumping in his jolly-jumper, getting new teeth, sitting up, flailing his arms in excitement, and dumping his toys on the floor. He now knows how to use a sippy cup, which means I can baby-sit him when I go there at the end of September, beginning of October.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi, Suzanne. Haven't checked your blog in a while, but yes you are a gushy aunt! Looking forward to your visit in a couple weeks :)

Suzanne said...

You are right. I am crazy about Owen. He is the best nephew ever, and also my only nephew which makes him even more special. I can't wait to visit. I am missing two birthdays and a 40 years of work anniversary, but who cares when I get to see all you guys.

Suzanne said...

Now I'm missing a homecoming, a bridal shower, and a special church meeting, and there's more I can't remember.